Terms & Conditions
You are advised to this document carefully.
Visitors to Havishe.Com are granted a nonexclusive, restricted license to access and use the content and services available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "License").
The website, www.havishe.com, is owned, operated, hosted and maintained by Havishe.Com. Rights of usage and access are subject to the compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
By your acts of accessing Havishe.Com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If in case you do not agree to our terms and conditions, you should not use or access Havishe.Com. Should you have any questions about terms and conditions, please contact us via contact information given in contact page.
Havishe.Com may modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall come into effect immediately upon publishing of the modified Terms and Conditions on Havishe.Com. In order to be aware of such modifications, we strongly advise our users to periodically review the modified Terms and Conditions. Havishe.Com may also suspend the operation of website for support or technical upgradation, regular maintenance work, in order to upgrade or date the services or content available on website or for any other reason.
In case of access and use of Havishe.Com in a manner inconsistent with our Terms and Conditions, Havishe.Com may terminate its user's, or block their further access may be considered to be proper and fit.
Misuse - this term shall mean and include all actions aimed at utilizing Havishe.Com's database for any purpose other than for advertising and searching for genuine job vacancies, tutors and colleges. This term shall also extend to the use of the users' database for unauthorized commercial purpose without express permission and authorization of Havishe.Com.
Offensive material – this term refers to and obscene material as clearly defined in the Information Technology Act of India, 2000 (under Section 67). It shall also include content which is aimed at demeaning a particular group or class of individuals, country or corporate entity etc. This term shall also include content that having the effect of violating or clearly violates the Intellectual Property Rights of others.
Service(s) – this term would mean and include the interactive online information service provided by Havishe.Com on the web through which the visitors or users may access information carried by Havishe.Com in its database. These terms would include the search tools through which a user can search through the hosted database and information using a number of search tools that are located with a selection matching user's search criteria. User then select one or more of the items presented to view the record or full document. The term "service" does not extend to Havishe.Com acting as an agent/consultant either stated or insinuate on behalf of any customer.
Spamming – this term shall mean and include any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial correspondence (emails or messages).
Subscriber – this term shall mean any person, whether a legal entity or an individual who has subscribed to the services offered by Havishe.Com, and also to whom access to website is limited or restricted by the use of a sign in user name and password. The username and password are either chosen by the user or allocated by Havishe.Com or agreed upon by Havishe.Com.
Unauthorized User – this term shall mean any individual who does not have a legal or a contractual right to access the services offered by Havishe.Com, but does so.
User and Customer – would mean both the authorized and visitors.
All payments for the services provided by Havishe.Com will be on 100% advanced basis. The subscription fee is non-refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Any refund will be done at the sole discretion of Havishe.Com. Havishe.Com does not offer any guarantees whatsoever for the timeliness or accuracy of the refunds reaching the user/customer bank accounts or cards. Customer acknowledge and agrees that Havishe.Com may, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other remedies and rights that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount payable or paid by the subscriber or customer against any amount(s) payable by Customer to Havishe.Com under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other service and /or products. Havishe.Com gives no guarantees of applications working properly or server uptime. All is done on a best effort basis and liability is restricted to refund of amount only. Havishe.Com undertakes no liability for free services. Havishe.Com reserves its right to alter or amend or modify all or any terms of agreements at any time without any advance notice. All disclaimers or terms of agreements whether specifically mentioned or not shall be considered to be included if any reference is made to them.
Refund in Failed Purchases/Transactions
Thought Havishe.Com support and reconciliation team serves users a 24x7 basis, Havishe.Com offers no guarantees whatsoever for the timeliness or accuracy of the refunds reaching customer's bank account or card. This is because of the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days or holidays of financial institutions. Refunds in the event of objectionable or wrong content being posted on the website would be made at the discretion of Havishe.Com.
User's Credit Card Information
Havishe.com uses maximum care as is possible in order to ensure that any or all of personal data of its users does not fall in wrong hands. Users are directed to a secure online Payment Gateway for completion of online transactions. Havishe.com does not store or keep users' credit card information. Since the online transaction happens on a third a party network which is not controlled and/or monitored by Havishe.com, user's credit card information is not accessible to anyone at Havishe.com once the transaction has been completed.
It is important to note that Havishe.com shall not be liable for any temporary or permanent damage or loss of sustained by reason of any disclosure (Unpremeditated or otherwise) of any kind of personal information of users and/or information related to online transactions made by user using credit card and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any inaccuracy, error or omission with respect to any information so used and revealed whether or not in pursuance of a legal lawsuit or otherwise.
All users' must go through a verification process after making online payment in order to get full access to Havishe.com. Verification of credit card information is mandatory for account activation.
Prohibitions or Restrictions
As a Havishe.com's user, you hereby expressly agree not to:
- Use any service of Havishe.com in a manner contrary to any law which might be in practice at the relevant time.
- Attempt to scan, probe or check the vulnerability of a network or a system;
- Access sensitive data not intended for or related to you;
- Log into Havishe.com's server or account that does not belong to you;
- Attempt or breach authentication or security measures without proper authorization;
- Attempt to access by, interfere with any other user of Havishe.com, including but not limited to by sending or uploading a virus of any kind or Trojan horse to Havishe.com, mail bombing, crashing, distribute, or overloading;
- Unauthorized copy, distribution, display, perform, modify, edit, reproduce, broadcast, enhance, or tamper with any way or otherwise use any content or material of Havishe.com without permission;
- Unauthorized copy and distribution of this information on any other server;
- Unauthorized modify or re-use information, content, sound, graphics etc. on Havishe.com to any other system;
- Sell or distribute any part of the website for commercial benefit;
- Modify or incorporate in any other work, website or publication, whether in soft copy (electronic format) or hard copy, including posting of material to any other website;
- Remove any trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property notices contained in the original content from any content copied or distributed or printed off from Havishe.com or link to Havishe.com except as permitted in written consent;
- Upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make public either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk electronic mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- Provide deeplinks into Havishe.com without prior permission of Havishe.com;
- Extracting Havishe.com's data using any unauthorized and automated process, such as crawlers, spiders etc. or by using any manual process for a purpose which has not been permitted or authorized in written consent.
- Subscribers shall under no circumstance assign, sublicense or transfer the License, and any attempt at it is void.
The subscriber/user/visitor to Havishe.com is prohibited from posting, uploading, updating, transmitting or sharing: any kind of information that:
- Does not belong to the user and to which user does not have any legal right to;
- Is grossly harassing, defamatory, blasphemous, harmful, pornographic, obscene, libelous, pedophilic, hateful, invasive of any other user's privacy, or ethnically objectionable, racially, relating or encouraging gambling or money laundering, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harmful for minors in any way;
- Violates any law at the relevant time;
- Infringes any trademark, patent, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Misleads or deceives the addressee about the origin of such emails, messages or conveys any information which is extremely offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another user or person;
- Contains any computer code or software viruses, corrupt files or programs that are designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of any computer resource;
- Pose threat to the integrity, unity, security, defense or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with other countries or foreign states, or public order, or insulting any other nation, or triggers incitement to the commission of cognizable offence.
Spamming is Forbidden
Havishe.com reserves the right to monitor and filter and also block the spammy emails sent by users using servers maintained or owned by Havishe.com to relay emails. All users must abide by International Best Practices in eliminating and containing spammy emails.
Violation of Havishe.com's security or system may result in criminal or civil liability.
Havishe.com may provide links to other third-party resources or World Wide Web services or sites. However, Hvaishme.com does not represent whatsoever about any other third-party site users may access through Havishe.com.